2-day training "Ultimate Deep Trance Work"
from Michal Cieślakowski
Hypnotic visionary and fulfiller of dreamsBuy now
What to expect
What benefits you will have by attending this workshops?
- You will experience the phenomenon of hypnotic amnesia even if you could not forget anything in hypnosis before.
- You will reach visual hallucination even if you think it is impossible for you.
- You will increase the clarity and detail of your hypnotic regressions.
- You will learn to anaesthetize your body on demand even if your pain threshold is very low.
- You will experience deep somnambulism even if you could not have done so far.
All of the above you will be able to produce easily for ALL of your clients!
And beyond all that:
- You will minimize unpredictability in your hypnotherapy sessions so that you have full control over them.
- You will increase the dynamics and intensity of your clients' experiences.
- You will increase the effectiveness of your hypnotherapy practice.
- You will free yourself from the stress caused by customers who just "cannot really get it".
- You will facilitate the therapeutic work of yourself and your clients.
Content that will be taught (in topics):
- The foundations of a deep hypnotic trance and E=MC2 of hypnosis.
- All about small fears that prevent people from entering a deep hypnosis state and how to get rid of them
- the little fear behind the will power
- the little fear behind the analytical function
- the little fear behind the working memory
- the little fear behind the rational function
- Optimization of the hypnotic contract and how to test it.
- The difference between lazy relaxation and active relaxation.
- the little fear behind lazy relaxation
- Immediate hand levitation, i. e. direct access to the functions of habits function of a subconscious mind.
- Hypnosis with whole oneself or "how to not make hypnosis in part".
- The use of automatization in hypnosis processes.
- 5-step process of achieving the objectives in (and outside) the trance.
- Dave Elman induction as a tool for locating blockades from hypnosis.
- Achieving amnesia as a key phenomenon of deep Somnambulism.
- The most appropriate moments to achieve amnesia
- the inverted little fear of the work memory
- Imagination as an insight into the possibilities of the subconscious mind and the possibility of triggering the phenomena of hypnosis.
- the little fear behind the imagination processes
- Techniques to collide two visions of hypnosis
- Travel into the unknown as a method of making hypnosis for the first time every time
- The process of becoming aware: how to open, strengthen and neutralize the blockades connected with it.
- the little fear behind a critical function of a conscious mind
- Village of Smurfs: pre-regression technique.
- Overcoming "I don't see anything" problem in regression.
- Submodality in work with hypnotic regression.
- Optimization of hypnotic anaesthesia
- Hallucinations: how to evoke them?
- Neutralisation of possible fears:
- the little fear behind loss of authority (honesty)
- the little fear behind of physical relaxation (self-image)
A simple trick with which every demonstration of hypnosis that you are going to make will generate customers for hypnotherapy.
A never before presented technique that facilitates the release of anger during the forgiveness process.
Plus an additional technique for passing through the process of forgiveness in the most difficult cases.
A brand new and experimental technique of 3-stage fractionation of amnesia, with which you will open your way to a state of mind that has not yet been studied.
Ready to take action?Buy now
Therapy Demo Pass holders have 20% discount, and pay only: $318
Prices are excl. VAT. You can enter your details in the next step.