Hypnotherapy and NLP for the mentally ill clients
with Jane Nash
- How to profile the mentally ill client
- How to re-profile the mentally ill client
- Types of induction suitable for a variety of mental illnesses
- Hypnosis for the ADHD client
- E & P suggestibility
- DOs and Don'ts of Hypnosis with the mentally ill client
- Delivery of self improvement through mental illness using hypnosis and NLP
- Action Planning for therapeutic sessions
- Working with Doctors
Whilst it is not possible to cure/ fix / treat a mental illness using Hypnosis or NLP, there is a real need for those who are suffering from mental illnesses to be able to make valuable changes for self improvement.
Learning how to get through the veil of self sabotage depends on how the client is received and profiled. Whilst suggestibility doesn't change that much, your client's state of mind could indeed be quite different at different sessions.
This training will show you how to overcome these difficulties as a therapist and ensure smoother sailing for your clients in often very challenging times.
You will receive the videos and manual some time before the workshop. So you can watch them and learn from them. During the live workshop, Jane will recap what you've learned, answer your questions and will give you the chance to practice with other students.
After completing this workshop you'll
- receive your certification.
- get lifetime access to support group on Facebook
Ready to be part of this?Claim your seat now (limited seats)
Therapy Demo Pass holders have 20% discount, and pay only: $339
Prices are excl. VAT. You can enter your details in the next step.
These are the timings for London! (GMT+1) Convert to your timezone here.
You can pick one live practice moment that fits your timezone.